Ghoul Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ghoul Forums

Talk about whatever the fuck you want... make a topic, suggest new topics. Make sure to check out my YouTube.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Machinima Applications here!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PhantomGames
Admin

Machinima Applications here! Empty
PostSubject: Machinima Applications here!   Machinima Applications here! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 4:54 am

If you do not follow these guidelines, we will automatically decline your applications.
Name(Optional)
IGN:
Experience:
Role or crew auditioning for:
Age(Optional):
Youtube(If any):
Reason you want to join:
Other comments:
All crew will be chosen by Zappy0
Back to top Go down
https://ghouls.iftopic.com
Darklightning

Darklightning

PostSubject: Re: Machinima Applications here!   Machinima Applications here! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 10:48 pm

Name: (nick) dark
IGN: _dark_lightning_
Experience: i play minecraft all the time and im great at acting im im pretty sarcastic
Role or crew auditioning for: Anything you want
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/darklightning99?feature=mhee
Reason you want to join: I think it would be pretty fun and i could get a few more subs Wink
Other comments:
im rlly retarded but seriousssssssss lol!

Last edited by Darklightning on Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:35 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
ldrago915

ldrago915

PostSubject: Re: Machinima Applications here!   Machinima Applications here! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 1:59 am

Name:ldrago
IGN:ldrago915
Experience:one of my friends was trying to make a show type thing for youtube but he messed everything up and it wasnt posted
Role or crew auditioning for:Everything but voice acting
Youtube:www.youtube.com/user/ldrago915/videos?flow=grid&view=0
Reason you want to join:i go to one of your streams almost every day but i never get to to much whit you guys like this so i thought it would be fun
Other comments:im a dragon roar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Machinima Applications here!   Machinima Applications here! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Machinima Applications here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ghoul Forums :: General discussion-
Jump to: